I want to thank Bro. Cris and Jen Labra, my relatives in New York for giving me this beautiful Study Bible. It makes my study easier and would help me a lot in my spiritual walk with God and in sharing the wonderful lessons God has taught me to the world.
What I have is a The Remnant Study Bible with E.G. comments from Remnant Publications. These are the features of the Bible:
- Measures 6.7″ x 9.6″ and 1.4″ thick.
- E. G. White Comments (first time ever in the New King James Version)
- Bible Chain References for Bible Studies
- Approximately 45,000 Scripture Cross References
- Red-letter Edition
- Book Introductions and Outlines
- Chapter Subtitles
- Parables and Miracles of Jesus
- Color Images of the Sanctuary, Prophetic Symbols and Maps
- Read the Bible in a Year Guide
- 1/2″ Margins for Notes
- 2 Ribbon Markers
- High-quality Smyth Sewn Binding
This is the first time that I got a Bible that has Bible Chain References for Bible Studies. It always take me more than a week to mark the references that I use for Bible Study purpose.
I had a good look at it and I will surely recommend this bible as a good tool for studying the word of God. This Bible comes with a very useful guide to studying the word of God but it is the Holy Spirit that will illuminate the light of His Word to the reader.
For more information visit the Remnant Publications and view the video of people giving their opinion about this Remnant Bible Study Guide.